Our office will make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this, we work with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures.
We are currently participating providers with the following insurance carriers:
- Delta Dental Premier (In network)
- Cigna Radius (In network)
- Husky (In network)
Payment is required at the time of service. The following guidelines apply:
- If you’d like for us to bill your insurance, whether or not we are in network with your insurance, we must receive your updated, current insurance information 48 hours prior to your child’s appointment. This will provide us with adequate time to obtain and verify your benefit information. If we do not have this information 48 hours prior to your visit, we will not be able to bill your insurance for that visit. You will be responsible for the full cost of the visit the day of the appointment. We will provide you with the statement so that you can submit the claim yourself for that date of service.
- You must bring your insurance card and your driver’s license with you the day of the appointment.
- For those with dental insurance, we will file claims as a courtesy, and we gladly accept assignment of benefit payments from most insurance companies. This will reduce your immediate, out of pocket expenses. However, we will collect the estimated portion of your fee at the time services are rendered. Please keep in mind that this is only an estimate.
- The financial agreement is between our office and you, not your insurance company. If there is a remaining balance after your insurance pays, you will receive a bill for it. Dental insurance is a supplement to help you meet your financial obligations. Therefore, you are responsible for the payment of any bill incurred in this office.
- We cannot provide services assuming that the insurance company will come through with the payment. If the payment has not been made by your insurance company within 30 days, we will expect you to pay the balance in full. You are responsible for all deductibles and charges not covered by insurance. Please understand that we cannot, as a third party, become involved in prolonged insurance negotiations. That is your responsibility.
You are responsible for the timely payment of your account. Any balance not paid in full within 60 days of the date of service, will be turned over to a collection agency.
If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date and can be reached by phone at Darien Office Phone Number 203-202-7728.